Register now to see Bill Noll LIVE in Grand Rapids, MI on February 23rd 2023 @ 1:10pm EST: Click here to register!
Bill is a lawyer and CPA currently working at Noll & Company CPAs and he operates a separate law practice focused on tax compliance and tax-related litigation.
Bill has a breadth of experience, which gives him the ability to understand many different facets of business disputes and tax controversies. Bill’s practice focuses on tax consulting, tax compliance and complex tax litigation. Bill has a wealth of experience before the IRS at both the examination and the appeal level. He is also admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court.
Bill Noll will teach you how to easily protect your real estate assets without adverse tax consequences or risk of IRS audits…and without costing a fortune! Learn money-saving strategies and how to set up a powerfully-structured LLC to shield your real estate investing business from lawsuits.
Bill Noll will teach you how to:
• Set up the best legal entity for owners of real estate
• Save on taxes by avoiding the costly status of being a dealer or developer
• Take advantage of the magic power of depreciation
• Take deductions when you improve a property and avoid capitalization requirements
• Sell properties tax-free and keep all the profits
• Protect your assets for lawsuits
• Be your own bank and create a public record of your debt
• And more!