The RPOA’s annual conference, the Michigan Landlord & Real Estate Investor Conference & Expo, is coming up in just a few months! The dates for 2020 will be February 27-29. The location will be the same as in years past, the DeVos Place, downtown Grand Rapids. The conference is still free for current RPOA members and only $9.99 for non-members.
We have a great lineup of expert national speakers on the industry’s current hot topics. Here’s a sneak peek at who’ll be featured during the 2020 conference:
• Dixie Decker | Increase Your Cash Flow by 4x in Student Housing!
• Donna Bauer | Buying Notes: The Fastest, Easiest, Safest Way to Make Huge Profits in Real Estate
• Jim Aydelotte | Put $5k-$10k in Your Bank Account in 30 Days Using Lease Option Strategies
• John Burley | The Secrets of Raising Private Money
• Robyn Thompson | Renovating for Massive Profits & Passive Wealth Building
• Scott Meyers | Masterclass: How to Achieve Total Self-Storage World Domination
• Tony Youngs | The Hidden Market: Finding Distressed Properties in Your Area
• Vena Jones-Cox | Quickly Generate Massive Cash Flow by Jumpstarting Your Wholesaling Business!
More information on breakout sessions and other updates will be announced soon. In the meantime, be sure to register now so you don’t forget and put it on your calendar. See you in February—if not before!